MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Contact a Landlord Tenant Investigator
The Office of Landlord Tenant Affairs handles landlord and tenant disputes involving most residential rental properties located in Montgomery County however, does NOT have jurisdiction within the incorporated municipalities of the City of Gaithersburg (301-258-6340), City of Rockville (240-314-8330), City of Takoma Park (301-891-7119), Town of Barnesville, Town of Garrett Park, and the Town of Laytonsville. Questions regarding properties within these incorporated municipalities should be referred to Baltimore Neighborhoods Inc. (1-800-487-6007) or the local municipality for further information.

Online customers may submit a request to be contacted by a Landlord Tenant Investigator by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below and providing the requested information.

* Include a brief description of the issue or problem

* Please make sure that the property is located inside Montgomery County and not in one of the above referenced incorporated municipalities.

* Please list contact preference (email or phone) and any additional contact information in the "Brief Description" field.

In many instances, investigators are able to contact requestors the same day, but please allow two days for response depending on the day of the week, urgency, and staffing.