Skip to main content

Applying for an Engineered Right of Way Permit (Grading, Paving and or Storm Drain)

To apply for an Engineered Right of Way permit (such as a Grading Permit, Paving Permit or Storm Drain Permit) there must be an engineered set of plans for the proposed work. A complete application package must be submitted, which includes application with original signature, application checklist, cost estimate, scope of work form, and complete all items indicated on the respective plan checklist along with filing fee to DPS Land Development Division.

Please refer to the DPS Website for applicable forms and checklists under the "Permits" heading, select "Right of Way" and click on appropriate permit type.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.