MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Department of Permitting Services Complaint Status
The status of a complaint can be found by performing a follow up search online at the DPS web site main page under the Property Address. If more information is needed or to be contacted by a DPS Customer Service Representative, please provide requestor's name, daytime telephone number, email address, complaint property address and brief description of complaint.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Complaint Status