MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Proof of Income for MPDU Applicants Who Are Recent Immigrants and Have Not Filed Tax Returns
Applicant must provide documentation to verify the date of entry in to the U.S. (a copy of a passport with the date of entry stamped on it). The applicant must also contact the Internal Revenue Service to request a Form 1722 stating that they have not filed federal taxes in the last two years. This form can be obtained by calling 1.800.829.1040.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Moderately Priced Dwelling Unit (MPDU) Program

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.