Skip to main content

Retiree - Group Insurance Coverage Denial

For issues related to refusal of service at the hospital, pharmacy or doctor's office, please first refer to the Insurance Provider. For the name of the insurance provider, please utilize the "Health Insurance Contacts" list and call the Insurance Provider.

If the Insurance Provider has already been contacted and additional help is requested from the Health Insurance Team, please call MC 311 (240.777.0311 from outside of Montgomery County) to be transferred to a specialist.

If this is not an urgent matter, Online users may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, and provide a brief description of the request, including the name of the insurance provider and the reason the insurance company gave for denying the claim in the Brief Description field .