MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permit Requirement to Work in a Right-of-Way
A County permit is required to work in a County Right of Way, however if the proposed work is within an incorporated towns: (Brookeville, Drummond, Friendship Heights, Gaithersburg, Garrett Park, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Poolesville, Rockville, Washington Grove, Somerset and Takoma Park. Also the Chevy Chase - Sections 3, 5, Chevy Chase View, Chevy Chase Village, Town of Chevy Chase, North Chevy Chase and Martin Addition.) Contact townships for permitting requirements.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Municipalities
  • Revocable Right of Way Permit

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.