MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Retiree - Verification of ERS, RSP or GRIP Pensions
Members of the Retirement Savings Plan (RSP), Guaranteed Retirement Income Plan (GRIP) or Employee Retirement System (ERS) may request a written verification of current pension payment from the Montgomery County Employee Retirement Plans Team by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Provide the following information:
Name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, retirement plan (ERS, RSP or GRIP, if known ) and request for verification.