MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Problem or Incident at School
To report an incident or problem at a school requiring immediate assistance, after-hours call or text to 240.490.CUPF (2873). For Fire or Police service, please call 911. If this is not an emergency, Online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field, along with the name on the rental account, and the rental number.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Community Use of Public Facilities Emergency/Closings Information