Skip to main content

Correspondence or Citation Received from The Licensing and Registration Office

Online users who receive correspondence, a citation, Notice of Violation or other letter from the Department of Housing and Community Affairs, Licensing and Registration, and would to speak with a Licensing staff member, may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.