Skip to main content

Report Someone Not Cleaning Up After a Pet

To report a pet owner not cleaning up pet waste, please notify the Montgomery County Police, Animal Services Division via the police non-emergency number, 301.279.8000. If the incident is occurring in the City of Rockville, please call 240.314.8930. If the incident is occurring on Park property, please call Park Police at 301.949.8010.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.