MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Spray Paint on Sidewalk
Paint marks identify existing utility locations or the sections of sidewalks, curbing or roadway to be replaced. Yellow is gas/Blue is water/Green is sewer/Red is electric/Orange is cable tv/Pink or white is for proposed replacement. Often residents that are proposing a project contact Miss Utility at 1.800.257.7777 to identify underground utilities. The Department of Transportation has information on County related projects only. Please check the topics, Current Concrete Projects or DOT Current Project Newsletters for further information.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Highway Services FAQ's
  • State Highway Administrations Online Service Request
  • Miss Utility

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.