Skip to main content

Applying for Community Use Space

Facility use applications for Montgomery County Public School (MCPS) facilities, County Libraries, Executive Office Building, Council Office Building, Regional Services Centers and Silver Spring Civic Building may be submitted via an online account via Active Montgomery or submitted using a traditional paper form. Paper applications are available at Community Use of Public Facility's (CUPF) office, schools or an application can be downloaded from CUPF's website by clicking on the first link, then on "Reserve Facility and the type of facility.

NOTE: Use of a high school auditorium requires that applicant schedule an appointment to complete the special event application. Each facility type has a unique form. For additional information and/or to see specific facilities that CUPF handles, visit the CUPF website below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.