MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Adding an Authorized Representative to Contact List for Obtaining an Electrical Permit
The addition of an authorized representative is permitted. A letter, on company letterhead, must be signed by the company owner/president listing the additional representatives along with the new representatives' signature and copy of photo ID.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Electrical Permit