Skip to main content

Replacement Food Stamps

Food Stamps can be replaced when there is loss of power for more than 24 hours, and when a customer informs the correct Health and Human Services Income Supports Office within 10 days of an incident (documentation of what occurred is required). A form will need to be completed, which will necessitate the customer visiting the office. Please note that the full food stamp benefit is not replaced, only enough to replace the perishables.

Customers who are receiving food stamps should go into the office where they are served. See link for zip codes and office locations.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.