Skip to main content

Cart Pick-Up

Residents who have a blue wheeled cart for paper recycling and want to return it, may request that the Division of Solid Waste Services pick up the cart. Residents wanting a damaged cart replaced should request a"Cart Repair".

Due to verification requirements that can only be conducted by a Customer Service Representative at MC311, a service request cannot be created online for this service.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.