Skip to main content

Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse, Neglect or Sex Abuse

The following people have a responsibility to report child abuse: health practitioners, educators/school personnel, human service workers, day care workers, and police. If in doubt about whether a situation should be reported, or who should make the report, please contact Child Protective Services at 240.777.4417.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.