MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Transferring a Housing Opportunities Commission Voucher From Another Jurisdiction
The case worker from the original jurisdiction needs to contact the Housing Resources Division. For further assistance, contact the Housing Opportunities Commission at: 240.627.9797.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Housing Choice Voucher Porting A Voucher

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.