Skip to main content

Underground Spring or Pipe Causing Seepage and Water Damage to Property

If a resident believes that an underground spring is causing seepage or water-logging problems, they must consult a private hydrologist/engineer. The County has no role to play in this private-property issue. If the customer believes that the seepage is caused by a leaking water supply main or pipe, or if they are not sure of the source of the seepage, they may call WSSC Customer Service at 301. 206.9772 or 1.800.828.6439. Customers may alternatively email WSSC at:
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.