MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Renting Out a Moderately Priced Dwelling Unit (MPDU)
If the control period has expired, an MPDU may be rented. Make sure to obtain a rental license. If the control period has not expired, the MPDU can not be rented.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Moderately Priced Dwelling Unit (MPDU) Program

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.