MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Application for Selling Agricultural Produce in Public Right of Way
The Department of Permitting Services issues a Certificate for Agricultural Producers. Certified Agricultural Producers are vendors who may sell fresh regionally-grown produce on the right-of-way of any public road in locations and at times of the day that will not affect public safety.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Certified Agricultural Producer

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.