MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Employee - Request for Retirement Funds After Resignation from County Position
Individual retirement information will be mailed. This will include forms to complete and information on the different options to disburse funds. For further assistance, please provide the requestor's full name, telephone number, email address, and a brief description of the request and a specialist from MCERP will respond.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.