MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting a Barking Dog or an Animal Causing a Noise Disturbance
To report an animal creating a noise disturbance, please notify the Montgomery County Police, Animal Services Division via the police non-emergency number, 301.279.8000. If the incident is occurring in the City of Rockville, please call 240.314.8930.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Animal Control and Anti-Cruelty Laws

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.