1. Full payment must be made at time of registration. Do not submit registrations and/or payments to the instructor at the program.
2. Non-county residents must pay an additional $15.00 per participant per activity.
3. Make checks and money orders payable to MCRD. Checks and money orders must include name, address, home and work telephone numbers, driver's license number, and participant's full name. VISA or MasterCard payments are accepted. Registration form must include correct credit card number, expiration date, authorized signature, and authorized amount.
4. Financial Assistance is available to County residents who are recipients of assistance from other Montgomery County agencies. Eligibility is based on proof of that assistance. A financial assistance application form may be picked up at any recreation office, community center, or swim center. Applications can also be requested by initiating a Service Request; or through the Recreation website. Once financial assistance is approved, that money is placed on the family's Recreation Department account. For further information, please call 240.777.6840
5. Payment plans are offered only for summer programs to county residents who cannot pay the full amount due at the time of registration. All payment plans must be paid in full by June 1. Please register early to take advantage of this payment option.
6. The Department of Recreation reserves the right to pursue all available options to collect any funds owed as the result of a dishonored check or credit card, charges incurred due to unsubstantiated credit card disputes, or any outstanding debt.