Skip to main content

Reporting an Attack by an Animal

If the incident is in progress, notify 911. If the incident is not in progress and the animal is not currently in danger, notify the Montgomery County Police, Animal Services Division via the police non-emergency number, 301.279.8000. If the incident occurred in the City of Rockville, notify them at 240.314.8930. If the incident occurred on Park property, notify Park police at 301.949.8010.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.