MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Commercial Motor Vehicles or Recreational Vehicle Parking on Residential Property
One light commercial vehicle may be parked on any lot or parcel in zones R-150, R-90, R-60, and R-40 provided the vehicle meets all the following: 10,000 pounds or less gross vehicle weight 21 feet or less in length measured from the extremes of the vehicle or load, or 8 feet or less in height including racks needed for materials. Or one recreational vehicle (RV) may be parked on a lot or parcel, however it must not be used for dwelling purposes for more than 3 days in any month.

To report parking violations related to the parking of commercial vehicles ON THE ROADWAY, please see the topic entitled "Report a Parking Complaint to the Montgomery County Police".

Online users with additional questions may create a Service Request by clicking on the appropriate button below. Please provide the customer's name, telephone number and email address, along with a brief description of the request. To file a complaint, please click on the link below and complete the DPS Complaint Form.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • DPS - Submit a Complaint