MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Building Permit for Residents of an Incorporated Town
All permits, plan reviews (other than zoning), and inspections are conducted by the County Government for incorporated Towns. Several Municipalities require building permits in addition to the required County building permit. If there are specific questions about permit requirements in any of the Municipalities and Special Taxing Districts, please contact them directly.

If additional information is required from Montgomery County Permitting Services, please provide the following information: the address of the property in question; the name of the incorporated Town in which the property is located; the nature of the construction; the information being requested; customer name; a daytime telephone number and email address.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Municipalities