MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Use of Letter of Credit for Posting of Bond for Sediment Control and Right of Way Permits
A document known as a Letter of Credit can be utilized for posting bonds for Sediment Control Permits and Right of Way permits. A "sample" Letter of Credit format is on the DPS website. Letters of Credit are documents issued by banks utilizing the DPS form. Please click on the links below for more information.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Letter of Credit Template
  • Bond Information

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.