MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Name of Sediment Control Inspector in Area
All Land Development (LD) inspectors are assigned permanent areas within the County. Inspectors' name and number can be obtain from DPS website or on an issued permit. This information can be viewed on the DPS website, under Inspections heading select Sediment Control then click on Inspector Area Map for inspector's name and telephone number.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Sediment Control Inspector Map
  • Sediment Control Inspections