Skip to main content

Variance from Zoning Standard

To construct something on property that does not comply with a required zoning standard, a resident may want to apply for a variance under Section 59-G-3.1 of the County Zoning Ordinance. The Board of Appeals staff assists the public in understanding the variance process and filing applications for variances. Application forms and information about filing fees and documents required to be submitted with an application are available on the Board's website (Click on link below). The Board of Appeals holds administrative public hearings on variance applications.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.