MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Right of Way Permits for State Routes
Any roadway that has a number is a State road and a State permit is required for doing any work in the right of way. Contact the Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) at 301.513.7300 or 800.749.0737. The District 3 Office is located at 9300 Kenilworth Avenue, Greenbelt, Maryland 20770.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • State Highway Administration

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.