Skip to main content

Income Support Office or Supervisor Complaint Silver Spring

To make a complaint about an Income Support supervisor (Food Stamps, Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) or Temporary Disability Assistance Program or TDAP), or to make a complaint about the Silver Spring Income Support office, please contact Montgomery County 311 during regular business hours.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.