Skip to main content

Reporting Past Child Abuse, Sex Abuse, Neglect, Perpetrator is Around Children

If the person who committed the abuse, neglect or child abuse is still around children, contact the Child Protective Services (CPS) Office at: 240.777.4417. If the person resides in another county, call the CPS office who will refer to the correct jurisdiction in which the abuse occurred.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.