MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Changing Retirement Beneficiary Form
A retirement beneficiary can be changed at any time by completing the applicable Beneficiary Form available on the Montgomery County Employee Retirement Plans website. The original form is required. Faxes will not be accepted. Please click on the appropriate link below to download the form. Online users unable to print the form may create a Service Request and include their name, address, email address, and telephone number and a form will be mailed.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Retirement Beneficiary Designation/Change Form
  • Montgomery County Employee Retirement Plans