MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Appealing a Speed Camera Citation
Any vehicle owner who receives a speed camera citation will have the option to appeal. Citations may be contested in Maryland District Court. Details are included on each violation notice.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Automated Traffic Enforcement

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.