MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Anonymous Consumer Complaint
If you have a complaint but wish to remain anonymous call the Office of Consumer Protection's Anonymous Tip Line at 240.777.3681.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Contact Us

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.