MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Traffic Light Bulb Burned Out
Traffic Engineering is responsible for the traffic lights along County and State roadways in Montgomery County. To report a burned out bulb please create a service request and provide intersection location, direction and a brief summary such as color and type of bulb (i.e., red, yellow, white walk figure).