All ServicesCounty Department: DEP
Field Check Required for Division of Solid Waste Services
Field Checks are conducted when residents are requesting a visit to their property or a neighbor's property, regarding a trash or recycling issue. Examples include:
1. Resident reporting a County collection contractor littering during pick-up, mishandling containers, or behaving inappropriately.
2. Resident wanting to discuss a rejection tag placed on their material.
3. Resident reporting a missing paper recycling cart.
4. Resident reporting an accumulation of solid waste at a neighbors curb.
5. Resident reporting inadvertently placing something at the curb that was picked up by a County collection contractor. Must call on day of collection.
6. Resident reporting trash or recycling collection occurring before 7 a.m.