MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Plumbing Permits - Wasington Suburban Sanitary Commission
Please contact the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission to obtain a plumbing permit. The Permit Services Unit phone number is 301.206.4003.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Connecting to WSSC

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.