MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Employee Disagrees with Evaluation
An employee may request that the department director, or other appropriate management official who was not directly involved in the rating, reconsider the evaluation given by the employee's supervisor.

The employee must submit the request in writing to the department director or other appropriate management official within 15 calendar days after the employee receives the completed evaluation form signed by the reviewing official. The employee must indicate the specific areas of the performance evaluation that the employee does not agree with. Refer to Personnel Regulation Performance Planning and Evaluation Section 11-7(j)(5)(A)(B)(C).

The decision of the department head or other appropriate management official regarding the reconsideration of an evaluation is final.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Performance Planning and Evaluation Procedures
  • Workforce Performance
  • Personnel Regulations

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.