MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Updates or Corrections to the Name on Tax Bill
To change or remove the name on a property record due to marriage, divorce, death, etc, a new deed must be filed with the local Land Records office where the property is located. The deed to a property cannot be changed through the Assessment Office. Should a new deed need to be filed, contact an attorney or title company for assistance. Further information is available by contacting the local Assessment Office at 240.314.4510.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.