MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Applying for Community Use Space
Facility use applications for MCPS facilities, County Libraries, Executive Office Building, Council Office Building, Regional Services Centers and Silver Spring Civic Building may be submitted via an online account or submitted using a traditional paper form. Paper applications are available at Community Use of Public Facility's (CUPF) office, schools or an application can be downloaded from CUPF's website. Use of a high school auditorium requires that applicant schedule an appointment to complete the special event application. Each facility type has a unique form. For additional information and/or to see specific facilities that CUPF handles, visit the CUPF websites below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Community Use of Public Facilities Reservation
  • Community Use of Public Facilities Credit Card Authorization Form
  • Community Use of Public Facilities Resources

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.