MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Traffic Calming Projects
The Division of Traffic Engineering is responsible for safety issues and traffic controls along county roadways. A representative of the Division of Traffic Engineering will be in touch within 7 days to further discuss issues and necessary community involvement to determine the appropriate course of action.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Residential Traffic Calming Program

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.