MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Retiree - Changing Life Insurance Beneficiary
A beneficiary can be changed at any time by completing the "Life Insurance Beneficiary form" available on the Office of Human Resources (OHR) website.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation/Change Form
  • Retiree Health Insurance

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.