MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC)
Information about the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) is available by clicking the link below or by calling 301.206.WSSC (9772) OR 301.206.4265 for a live operator from 8:00 AM ? 5:00 PM. Other phone numbers are: For emergency (water or sewer line break), 301.206.4002 or TTY 301.206.8345; for billing inquiries, 301.206.4001; for property assessments, 301.206.803; to apply for start up service or permit, 301.206.4003; Water Meter or Fire Hydrant Leaks, 301.206.4002, Meter reading, 301.206.4001.

For all listed services: 1.800.634.8400 or TTY, 301.206.8345.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • WSSC

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.