MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Payment of Department of Permitting Services Fees and Bonds
Department of Permitting Services (DPS) accepts personal checks made out to Montgomery County. DPS also accepts cash, VISA or MasterCard credit cards only. Credit Cards can be used for most DPS fees except for Impact taxes or bonds.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.