MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

RSP or GRIP Disability Payee - Requesting Copy of Pay Advice
Pay advices for payees in the Retirement Savings Program (RSP), Guaranteed Retirement Income Program (GRIP), or Disability payees, cannot be accessed online and must be processed by the Department of Finance, Division of Payroll.

Online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request and the date of the pay advice in the Brief Description field. The pay advice will be sent by mail.