Skip to main content

Report a Disability Problem with Access (Ramps, Passage, Width, Doors, Toilets) in a County Owned Facility

The Department of General Services, Americans with Disabilities Act, is responsible for ensuring the accessibility of County-owned facilities and County-operated programs. If there is an accessibility issue with an access ramp, door, passageway, toilet facility, parking space, or other facility, the Department of General Services will investigate.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.