MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Status of a Spouse's Discrimination Complaint
The Office of Human Rights cannot provide any information regarding a complainant, business or location to anyone other than the party itself. For example, if a husband calls about his wife's complaint, the Office cannot even acknowledge that a complaint exists without written permission form the party involved.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.