MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Trash, Litter, Debris, Solid Waste on Private Property
It is a violation of the code to allow the storage or accumulation of solid waste on a property. If the trash is within 10 feet of the curb, the Division of Solid Waste Services will investigate. See Section 26-9(a)(8) of Chapter 26, Housing and Building and Maintenance Standards on the attached link for the Code reference.

To file a complaint regarding trash, litter, debris, solid waste on private property or commercial property, please see the topic entitled "HOUSING COMPLAINTS" or click on the second link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Chapter 26 - Housing and Building Maintenance Standards
  • Submit a Housing Complaint

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.