MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Rental Licensing Payment
The licensing fees may only be paid by check or money order. Credit cards, debit cards and cash are not accepted. Checks for rental licensing fees should be made payable to Montgomery County. For additional information on rental licensing, please click on the link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Licensing and Registration

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.